The CSN waterproof enclosure is designed for the remote control of diaphragm valves type VEM, and are available in the following models:
- CSN 1-2-3-4-5: from 1 to 5 solenoi dpilots,
- CSN 6-7-8: from 6 to 8 solenoid pilots.
- CSN 9-10-11-12: from 9 to 12 solenoid pilots. The CSN casing is IP67 approved. Each solenoid pilot, energized in sequence, commands a corresponding VEM type diaphragm valve, by way of 6 mm. pneumatic tube being less than 2 meters in length. The CSN casings are complete with fixing brackets. All common terminals are pre-wired. The CSN solenoid base is manufactured from extruded aluminum, while the cover is in die-cast aluminum both anodized for protection against aggressive agents.
The CSN casing features a common exhaust duct. located on the underside of the unit. The exhaust is open to the atmosphere and can be piped or muted with a silencer. For low temperature applications, enclosures are available with a thermostatically controlled heating device GRT that keeps the internal temperature at +4℃. The GRT is available in two models;
- GRT 70: for CSN 1-2-3-4-5
- GRT 120: for CSN 6-7-8 and CSN 9-10-11-12.